Sunday, October 16, 2011

Back home.

Well thats the first week back home gone.Been pretty busy with herself out to at least one thing every day, like op shop, mind the local gallery, etc. and I had a board meeting on wed. and another on Thur, but 50% of participants didnt show. Lucas, (grandy no 11) came on Tuesday, only sitting him one day a week at the moment.
   Checked all the Sentinels while we were away for a letter I wrote before we left. It failed to get printed. A couple of people have told me that the letters to the editor may be vetted by some one before they are published. The latest omission certainly points that way. Surely not. I know local government is all powerful, but even they are not above criticism. Are they?
    Some one snuck daylight saving in on me while we were away. Took a couple of days to work out what the time actually was. I notice Sylvy Dolphin from Lock having her five cents worth again on the perils of daylight saving. Come on Silvy, its been in about thirty years now. Its time you built a bridge.
   Cricket season underway again with Horry, grandy no 5 I think, making it into the E.P. under 14 side. Good on you Horry.

No comments:

Post a Comment